Deepavali 2013 SMS Wishes Greetings



Providing SMS, wishes and greetings for the occasion of Deepavali 2013.

A matchstick glows 4 a few seconds,A candle glows 4 a few hours,A sun glows for a day..I wish u glow forever n ever n ever!Happy Diwali 

Festival of lights becomes festival of happiness It`s only because of inviting you my dear friend! Have a great Diwali!  

A time for cheer and merriment celebrate Diwali festival with heart filled with love and glee. Have a happy and blessed Deepavali! 

The best thing about these Diwali sweets I`m sending you....They`re 100% calorie free! Happy Diwali 2013.

This Diwali I wish that ur all dreams n expectations come true.n may god fill all colors in ur life.n makeur diwali the most remembrable diwali 2013.

Raat ko jaldii say nendh aagai, Subah uthay to diwali aagai.. Socha send karon aap ko diwali sms, Daikha to aap ki miss call already aagai  - Happy diwali 2013.

If you say my eyes are beautiful, Its because they are looking at you, For my eyes are just the windows my feelings come through!!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Diwali 2013 SMS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top